- Fluoride can prevent caries -
- reduces plaque bacteria.
- makes calcium bind to teeth stronger.
- it can withstand the acid produced by bacteria.
- it makes the outer layer stronger
- it produces layer for protection against bacteria
Why fluoride treatment is good for kids -
Kids teeth components are in a weaker condition compared with adults..
If you apply fluoride at this stage, the prevention becomes more effective.
It is also effective in adults
Especially after 30 years of age , the bone components become weaker.
Fluoride strengthens the bone components.